Please contact us to find out more about building your custom home and homesite availability.
A winding driveway through the native oak trees leads you to the front door, and then around to a side load garage. Built on 1.2 acres, this home is perched on top of a hill giving magnificent hill country views from the covered patio and pool area. Sip on cocktails or cook in the outdoor kitchen on the massive covered patio that leads to a pool and hot tub.
1801 Poco Bueno Court
- Call for price.
- 1.204 acres
- 4160 heated square feet
- 6026 total square feet (including garage and covered patios)
- 4 Bed/4 1/2 Bath
- Thermodore appliance package includes refrigerator, 6 burner gas range, microwave drawer, wine fridge and built in outdoor grill in covered patio
- Inground pool and hot tub
- House is prewired for solar panel install, 50 amp service in garage for Tesla charging and RG6 and CAT 6 throughout
- House is insulated with spray foam
- Lennox signature Series HVAC
- Additional Technology throughout house and can be modified to buyers needs
- Pervious paver driveway, landscaping completed in next 30 days buyer can choose paint colors in next few weeks, completion is expected by March 1.
Need More Info?
For property information call 800.214.3142 or email us!
Karen and I would like to thank each for hosting such a first class event and inviting us to participate in the VIP weekend festivities. From the cocktail party to helicopter ride plus the unexpected dinner invite, every aspect was handled very professionally. It made us extremely proud to be owners in the Reserve.... Read More.David and Karen
We have lived at the Reserve on Lake Travis for two and a half years and have witnessed the growth of the property as well as the lake itself. We have made great friends here and have enjoyed the many events and amenities the Reserve has to offer. We originally built our villa as our weekend escape from our busy, fast-paced life in Houston.... Read More.Pete and Susan Bonora
Our family could not be happier with this unique community! When we decided to move back to Texas after 12 years on the Southern CA coast, we knew it would take a special community in order to lure us into trading “beach life” for “lake life” and with The Reserve at Lake Travis we really feel we found the perfect location for our family.... Read More.The Caruthers Family - Cory, Tiffany, Campbell (6), and Cole (4)